Friday, August 3, 2012

Date Night

One of my traditions with the kids is doing a date night.  Whether it was being we had 3 kids, or now 5, it's special time to hang out with them one on one.  Tonight was my first date night with Kayleigh, as Bekah was out with a friend, Alyssa is in Dallas, and the boys are at a birthday party.  Nothing crazy, just windows down in 100 heat blasting away One Direction and Carley Rae Jepsen (no, I did NOT pick the music....), Subway for dinner and frozen yogurt for dessert.  I had a great time with her :)  Her english has gotten pretty good for less than 3 months, and I still seem to remember my Ukrainian (as it is....) so we really don't have a problem talking with each other.  We just had a great time hanging out and goofing off.  She doesn't like black olives or lettuce.  She likes coconut.  Teenagers!

No comments:

Post a Comment