Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fab 5 for 5!

Life has gotten so normal and routine now with our five kids that our five month mark came and went this past week and I just pretty much forgot about it!  I take this as a good thing as it tells me our world seems so normal with Kayleigh & Michael here with us.  It does sound a little strange still when I say I have 5 kids :)

This past week has been good as always with them.  I watched Kayleigh at dance class on Friday as I picked her up on the way home from work.  She is doing very well and enjoys it, and loves the attention of being watched at class.  She'll get a huge smile on her face when she sees me watching her.  Michael is doing excellent in karate class and will get to participate in his first tournament in a couple weeks.  He's on a team of 3 with a couple friends, and has his own posse he runs with after class while Dylan and I have our black belt class and help with the adult class.

Bekah had a monumental week as she had her first date, went to homecoming and got her braces off!  She has blossomed into a truly incredible young lady :)  She is up in Dallas for the state volleyball tournament.  Alyssa is heading out the door for dance class, she has done extraordinarily well so far!  Dylan and I hit the fields for a bit of dove hunting this morning and are running in the Chosen For Adoption half marathon in a couple weeks.

Outside of those types of things, life has been running smoothly with our Fab 5.  K&M continue to learn the language quickly, are both wonderful kids and we are truly blessed to have them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment